60 GHz Millimeter-Wave Wireless Communication Module High Sensitivity Version Developed
～Fujikura Acquires Experimental License and Begins Field Experiments～
- Awarded the Conference Prize at APMC 2022
- We have a new video. Please take a look.
- Samples of 60-GHz band millimeter-wave wireless communication modules pre-certified with a technical conformity certification under the Radio Law in Japan have begun being supplied.
- Fujikura Collaborates with Avnet to Accelerate Customer 5G mmWave Phased Array System Development
- Fujikura collaborates with GlobalFoundries to accelerate large-scale commercialization of 5G mmWave Technologies
- Fujikura plays a key role in a demonstration of safe driving support in Sanda City, Hyogo Prefecture
―Successful wireless connection between electric poles using 60 GHz millimeter-wave―
- Brochures for each product are now available for download.
- Fujikura announces availability of industry leading 28GHz 5G mmWave PAAM (Phased Array Antenna Module)
- 5G millimeter-wave phased array antenna modules for infrastructure applications presented at ISSCC 2022, the foremost international conference on integrated circuits
- We've redesigned our website!
- Successful transmission of high-quality, ultra-low-latency video over 60 GHz Wireless Communications System
- Fujikura announces industry’s most advanced Phased Array Antenna Module (PAAM) for 5G infrastructure market suitable for Fixed Wireless Access (FWA), Mobile Broadband (MBB), and Backhaul applications
- Fujikura succeeds in 60 GHz band high-speed communication experiment in safe driving support demonstration using local bus
- Fujikura enters 5G mmWave infrastructure market with the introduction of industry’s highest performance, and low power consumption Phased Array Antenna Module (PAAM)
- Fujikura Acquires Experimental License on New 5G Band (66~71GHz) and Begins Field Experiments